To complete this railway survey of Finsbury Park (the park), we need to trot off to the north where we find Harringay Green Lanes station on the Gospel Oak to Barking line.
It was opened on 1 June 1880 with the name Green Lanes, but has since been renamed a number of times:
Harringay Park, Green Lanes (1883)
Harringay Park (18 June 1951)
Harringay Stadium (27 October 1958)
Harringay East (12 May 1990)
Harringay Green Lanes (8 July 1991)
There were originally wooden platform buildings, which were replaced by brick and concrete structures in the 1950s.
... very long platforms were provided, but these were shortened in late 2003 due to subsidence.
Station facilities are now much more basic!
It has changed a bit since then!