Wow! Such academic and intellectual intesity!
By 1905 the trams were electrified and ran through to Rotherham. Services were jointly operated by the two municipalities and, unusually, the Rotherham "cars" were single ended ...
This is the Steel Peech and Tozer works that filled the land between Templerough and Ickles near Rotherham.
But there was a problem. About half way along the Sheffield to Rotherham road was Tinsley; and it had a bridge.